The Bridge Leadership Foundation (TBLF) is now accepting applications for the Emerging Political Leaders Fellowship 2023 Cohort. This is a fully funded, non-partisan Political Leadership development project that fosters and prepares young Nigerians for leadership at the local, regional, and national levels in order to improve the quality of Nigeria’s leadership pool and the impact of the country’s developmental actions.
Over the course of a year, Fellows have access to specialized information presented by a carefully curated roster of Politicians, Development Experts, Historians, Civil Society Leaders, Religious Figures, Advisors, and Mentors. The Emerging Political Leaders Fellowships also give Fellows the opportunity to deconstruct Nigerian politics through the program’s location-based internship/shadowing program, which connects them with credible past and serving politicians.
Fellows could really network, immerse themselves in Nigeria’s federal political ecosystem, meet key decision-makers, and present their capstone projects to panels of seasoned politicians and technocrats at the residential Bootcamp.
Benefits of The Bridge Leadership Foundation
- Opportunity to participate in a ground-breaking political leadership program on the African continent.
- Access to a 6-month high-impact political leadership development program.
- Possibility of having access to and being trained by a world-class faculty.
- Mentorship from credible and experienced Nigerian politicians serving at various levels across the country.
- Access to and one-on-one meetings with influential Nigerian politicians from all parties.
- Local air travel, airport transfers, lodging, and food will be provided for the duration of the bootcamp (Nigerians in Diaspora will be responsible for their travel arrangements to Nigeria).
- Possibility to participate in future programs as Facilitators, Program Ambassadors, Advisory Council members, and/or Mentors.
- Increased visibility in Nigeria’s political space and among its most powerful stakeholders.
- Social media spotlights across The Bridge Leadership Foundation, Mentor and Faculty members handles/pages.
The Bridge Leadership Foundation Eligibility
Emerging leaders are welcome:
- Who is engaged in Nigerian mainstream politics?
- With an established track record of community, regional, and national service;
- Accountability, honesty, strategy, and resilience must be demonstrated.
- Aged 25 to 45; satisfies all statutory conditions for running for office at all levels in Nigeria;
without a criminal record
- With no active criminal case or investigation with any national or international security organization (Such as Interpol, EFCC).
The Bridge Leadership Foundation Application
To apply, all you need to do is fill in the application form where you can also upload your CV.
Deadline: February 28, 2023
For more information, visit Emerging Political Leaders Fellowship.